Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

Some of my thoughts for today:
TLCs Craft Wars with Tori Spelling- does anyone watch it? As a wanna be crafter, I've watched it a couple of times.....it's ok....But I don't think  it's a program that will be on for seasons and seasons. Just my humble opinion....
 Maybe it's Tori Spelling I don't care for: Who is her stylist? Does she dress herself? I don't care for her make up, is it the bright red lips? Am I too conservative and 'Midwestern'? Don't I have any sense of style? I did some research and found out that she is pregnant, so that explains some of the clothing she wears. Well, what do I know? I'm just a senior citizen with a part time job who lives in a fixer upper home...and she's a little more visible and has a lot more money than I do!


As for the program itself I think the crafts challenges are dumb and the contestants are not given enough time for the projects. But then I don't have much of an imagination, nor do I think fast. The contestants AMAZE me with their ideas and the crafts they complete....or attempt to complete. I probably will watch the show again but it's not a must see for me.

Sometimes I amaze myself with how dumb I must seem......as I was rereading my post from a couple of days ago I noticed I wrote that I went to the 'water aquatic center'....I am wondering if anyone else wondered what other kinds of aquatic centers there are! I was going to write water park but then used the politically correct name of the place "aquatic center", but forgot to remove the water part. LOL That's why you should always have someone else proof read your work. Since this is my personal, quirky blog, I'll forgo the proof reading and let things be just the way they are..... unique, just like me. :-)

Last night we received some much needed rain........it's helped but we need another dose of the same tonight...it's not going to happen though. 

Another busy weekend ahead........more about that later.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I am forever discovering such bloopers on my blog...and I teach English for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't see the show, but I have seen other Tori shows and they are just...ehhhh. She certainly promotes herself well, though!

    ReplyDelete