Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cake in a Mug

Last night, at our annual Red Hat Society banquet for National Red Hat Society day, (which is today) we were talking about cooking/baking for one. One of the gals gave us a recipe for a single serving cake in a mug. Sometimes you just want a little dessert and you know if you make a whole pan of something you'll end up eating a LOT of it. I know I have a different recipe some place...........here's the one I got last night:

1 box cake mix, any flavor
1 box one step angel food cake mix
    mix together and store in airtight container
    take:
3 tablespoons  of above cake mixture
2 tablespoons of water
    mix in mug
microwave for 1 minute
ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. This is too easy...but I would probably end up eating the stored batter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it come out like a cake??
    It sounds easy peasy...I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete