Monday, July 18, 2016

Sunday's Visit

When my daughter sent this photo to my small phone at first I thought she was on the cover. Silly me.
She helped the kids on Crazy days. A busy family, a good family.


She brought her hubby and one of the girls to visit on Sunday afternoon.......and she brought PICKLES!!!!! The oldest girl was at cheer camp and Cole stayed home to clean his room so his 'laundry service' would continue. (meaning mom would wash some clothes) Claire is so easy............we barely knew she was here, no nagging her parents or demanding attention. She found stuff to do or just sat with us.
It was raining in the morning so I was afraid we'd be stuck in the house, but it cleared up nicely so we were able to visit outside on the deck. I hate being inside.
That was my Sunday.....it was a nice weekend with visits from both of the kids.
This week I have 2 doctor appointments. One is in Milwaukee (I will be able to buy more pickles).
Have a great week!









1 comment:

  1. Yum I love pickles:). Enjoy your week my friend. Hope you feel wonderful today! Hugs

    ReplyDelete