I am so thankful for all my friends (blogging and personal) who have prayed, left comments, and supported me during this journey. It's not over, but it will be.
- Now that I only have 6 eyelashes (not an exaggeration) I am happy to hide my eyes behind my glasses.
- What will my hair look like when it grows back in this fall? Right now I have white peach fuzz.
- My heart is hurting for several family members who are experiencing troubled times right now. If you care to add them to your prayers it would be appreciated: my sister Sandy, my stepson, and my grandson.
- After my good news on Monday hubby told me some not so good news. He will be out of a job at the end of this year or early next year. The company he works for offered him a job in FL for 6 weeks there and 1 week home, he refused it. I don't understand him and am not sure what he plans to do. So that's another worry for me.
- Just before I was time to leave the clinic on Monday the nurse noticed I had an irregular pulse...should I be worried? the Dr said he wasn't.......
- Just call me Lumpy Linda.....I discovered a big lump behind my right knee (supposedly my good knee). It doesn't hurt and I am guessing it is another Bakers Cyst. sheese
That should be enough to keep me up at night....but no, there's 1 more thought. I have always walked alone, felt like I didn't fit it....and I guess that's how it will be.