Monday, July 7, 2014

Yay! Chapter One Is Over!

Today I completed my last round of cytoxin and adriamycin. In 3 weeks I start another round with different drugs that will be less hard on my body and the HER 2 + will be targeted specifically. I'll have a treatment once a week for 12 weeks. 
BUT.......the good news is...........
I talked to my doctor today 
and asked him about
the 
dexamethasone
and.......
he said......
I don't have to take it.
It's for nausea and I am given something at the time of my treatments. He thinks I'll be fine without it. I do have something else for nausea also. 
I'm so happy!
Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great news and You got it Linda! Saying a prayer for my new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, that is such great news! You are truly an inspiration to so many. Prayers for complete recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty happy!!! Yup, a complete recovery is what I'm aiming for!! prayers appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Congrats for completing Chapter one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding! I am so happy for YOU! Enjoy the break! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete