- write a little about what kind of a child he/she is
- what makes him/her what they are
- the little things that you love about him/her
- their likes & dislikes
- something he/she is good at
- the firstborn is soooooo special and gets everything new and all the attention and more privileges...by the time the 2nd child is born it's 'old hat'....and then the baby comes along....the last baby in the family....aw so cute! and no one (in a way) wants him/her to grow up.
- my middle son always hugged me the hardest when I was in the hospital after an auto accident I was involved in.
- my 9 year old granddaughter doesn't like being the middle child. It's partly b/c she has an active (aka messy) 4 year old sister whom she has to share a room with...and guess who has to clean it up? She's no slacker and will leave her mark though! Even though she has an older brother she does get some hand me downs from him.
- my 7 year old grandson is the middle son and his creativity and individuality seem to be forgotten at times. The older boy is more likable and responsible, the younger one is very active and at a lovable/cute age.
As a first born I have a totally different point of view and can not speak from experience. Are you a middle child? Do you have a middle child? What are your thoughts?