Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday/ Not Good Enough


It's still Thursday and I still have thoughts.............

 
Do ya ever have one of those days when you just think that you're just not good enough? I do. In my head I know I am, but in my heart I wonder sometimes......whether it's at work or a personal relationship sometimes I just feel like I'm not good enough and can't do anything right. Those feelings make me want to keep to myself, crawl inside my shell, and not expose myself/feelings to anyone.

It's been a bad week here in the family relationship department...no, not with my hubby. Then, today, when I got to work my boss greets me by telling me what I should have done yesterday. What a way to start the day....way too many crabby people near me! It really hurts me when I think someone is angry with me or doesn't like me.

Last week, just after an argument, I was upset and driving on the interstate to my mom's and I see a colorful billboard that says "God Loves YOU". I actually had to smile and think that HE really does love me! I am always good enough for him, even when I do make a mistake...... I was reminded again on Wednesday when I passed by. I wish I had a photo of it, but it's kinda hard to whip out a camera and snap a photo when speeding on the highway at 70MPH. Maybe next week I'll remember and stop to capture that billboard.

And I will attempt to focus on the people that do like me and think I am good enough and to remember that Jesus loves me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment