Saturday, June 4, 2016

I Love It When My Kids Come To Visit

I got lucky today.....My daughter called yesterday and said she'd like to visit on saturday after Cole finished his 5K . He beat his personal best....17+ minutes. I'm happy with that.



His little sister has great form.....2 first places and one 2nd. I think her dance practice and big brother help a lot too.

She likes the doll house.

  My two fancy girls sitting at the bar.

 Mom and brother joined in.


Pretty as a picture!

My son called this morning and asked if we were going to be home .....we were.....so he came over also. A couple of friends stopped over too. .....busy afternoon. We chit chatted for a bit and then went off to the museum and the kids got ice cream.
It was just a nice afternoon!
No plans for tomorrow................If if doesn't rain I hope to plant more flowers.

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun time:) LOVE having sweet visitors! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never grow tired of seeing beautiful, fun, families.
    You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good times with family is so important! Happy for your day with them.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete