Sunday, February 7, 2016

It's A New Week

I'm still not feeling the greatest, but am a teensy, tiny bit better tonight. Saturday was a total loss. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
I did set my alarm so I'd get up for church today, I have to do that if I want to be out of bed before 9. Eight o'clock is good, but 9 is a little late, hope that changes when summer comes.
I've had a hankering for ice cream for several days but we don't have any. Last night hubby asked if I wanted a shake from McDonald's.....that wasn't really what I wanted....but I said sure. I could understand not wanting to change clothes, get out of the car, and walk around in the store....why else are drive - thru's so popular? He was trying...I asked if we had ice cream a couple of times. This morning he went to the store and picked up sweet rolls (I can easily avoid those) and some rainbow (or superman?) ice cream.....YUK. I had to tell him I didn't like that kind. I was going to pick up something I liked after church but I was so beat that I forgot and came right home.
Surprise!!!!
Hubby came along with me to our grandsons's band concert Thursday night. I don't think he has gone to any other school events.


 Yes, he grumbled when I crawled over him to go up front and take photos. The band directer has each row stand up so we can get a photo. Hubby also complained when I followed the boys back to their rooms and got this picture of grandson J. 
Oh how I love facebook. I found this photo of my oldest granddaughter and claimed it as my own. She's 15.
My back and hip bones have been hurting so much when I go to bed, I just can not get comfortable. I toss and turn and roll around for hours.  My chest hurts...heartburn? (that would be a new experience for me). Two nights ago I grabbed my Young Living Deep Relief roll on and tried that. Either I was so tired that I thought it worked or it did make me feel better. I tried it again last night and it did help. I wasn't sure where to put it, so I did as suggested: feet, temples, and I also put some on my achy back and hips. I'm a doubting Thomas, skeptical kind of girl so I am still wondering if it's all in my head.....but if I hurt tonight I'm using it again.
I have an appointment with my GP on Tuesday so if I'm still feeling crappy I'll talk to her. I do know that all of my blood-work from last week was good, really good. I hope I can start breathing again....this shortness of breath is getting old....so old.
I hope this week is off to a good start for you and me!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have been in pain. I hope you can get to the store and get the ice cream flavor you want. Personally, I like plain ol' vanilla. The multi color one does sound a bit strange. :) Have a wonderful day. I hope the Young Living product helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I sure do understand pain. Hope you have a good appt. Tues. I have been so lazy lately but I always try to over do stuff. I was hoping I could stay home all week since I can't have any more therapy sessions.In a minute I have to run to vet for Ozzie's pills.($115) Tomorrow I need to go get my pills and then I am dropping off a plant I started for Lisa(Marion)tomorrow.Then Wed. I have to pick up the other Lisa(NL) and go to Appleton. I need coffee and she has to return something to Shopko down there. THURSDAY maybe I can stay home. LOL.If I go anywhere even for a few minutes, it ruins my day. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you love to "go & do". Sorry all the aches have you side-lined. Heaven only knows when it's hard to sleep the next day is awful. Sure hope tonight is a good night...Your grands are adorably cute! Love that red shirt one was wearing. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete