Saturday, December 19, 2015

What A Week and Some Silliness

 I want to let you know, Yes, I am alive and very well. Just busy, as is everyone else. My (small) side of the family is coming over tomorrow so I am trying to get things done. So why did I agree to let our 3 grandsons spend the night??? One is used to coming here, the older one will be bored, and the youngest one will want lots of attention and toys. 
The past week was good and bad.......maybe I'll explain later.
In the meantime here are some of the silly antics Robin Jingles had been up to.


He was fascinated by J's nativity set.
But this afternoon I found him under the tree. I was not happy! I do understand that it's hard when there are lots of presents under the tree.



I'll have to keep an eye on him tonight....our grandchildren want to open their own gifts.
I lost 2 followers in the past few days. Yes, I let it bother me. I know I can't be everything everyone wants. This blog goes from one thing to another. 
Merry Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I think some people just aren't blogging as much. I sure hope you have a fun weekend. I want to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susie, I think people are busy and either cant or wont have time to post. Enjoy your time with the young ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is always interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lost TWO?? I lost SIX!!! You know what? I think Blogger just does things sometimes! Don't worry about it! I once cleaned up my reading list and I think I accidently deleted a few blogs I didn't intend to delete! Since then I only make changes when I'm on my laptop - NOT an iPad!!!
    Merry Christmas, Linda Dear! By the time you read this your party will already have happened! Hope it was wonderful! We kept our grand quads from 5:00 last night to 1:30 this afternoon. However their mom said they will be visiting the other grandparents on Wednesday - when we normally have them - and since we are hosting on Christmas Ever - I am thinking that works out for the best! With FOUR 3 1/2 year olds - it's like trying to herd cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be the season for loosing followers. Woke up this morning to see that I lost seven overnight :( Such is life. Naughty Robin Jingles! Hope your time is going well with the grandchildren's visit. Wishing you a lovely Christmas, and may your new year be everything you wish it to be. Stay positive, sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I think blogs in general, even if they're kept up like yours is, lag in activity/followers behind what gets posted on Facebook - where "everybody" is gathered in one place.

    ReplyDelete