Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Photos

Three of my grandsons: the zombie, mad scientist, and paw patrol.
The mad scientist spent the night and is here again on saturday night.



'Anna', my youngest granddaughter. Isn't she cute?


This is my oldest granddaughter (almost 14) dressed up for her dance.

One more 'dead' grandson.

Yesterday it was soooo windy and cold here. We were surprised to see as many trick or treaters out as we did. Hubby gives out good candy, miniature candy bars and big bars to the grands.

We had a nice visit with my sister and her boyfriend today. We don't see much of each other, she has disabilities and lives further away so Jack has to drive her when he's off. He drives a lot for work so does not look forward to driving on his day off.

Ever since he found out that his sister did our laundry he had been much more helpful around here. He's been doing all of the dishes, put laundry away, and washed some clothes today. I feel guilty but when I feel better I'll be back at it.

4 comments:

  1. What fun and spooky looking characters...well, except for your granddaughter that is dressed for the dance. She is beautiful.

    I am happy to hear that hubby is helping out a little more. That was really nice of Deb to help with laundry.

    I have you on my blog tomorrow asking for prayers. Hang in there- Prayers for you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm stopping by from Diana's blog and wanted to tell you many, many prayers are going up for you! I've been volunteering with Chemo Angels since 2003 ~ a wonderful support for those going through treatment. If you are interested, please let me know!

    You have beautiful grandchildren and anyone that loves chocolate is A-ok in my book. :)

    I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm stopping over from Diana's blog. You have beautiful grandchildren who keep us going. I wanted you to know that I will be praying for you. I can relate to some of what you are going through in dealing with my hubby. I will continue to pray that they find a cure for cancer. Losing family members makes you pray harder for those who have it. Prayers that you will be able to have your surgery. Many hugs and prayers from a Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys look spooky and the girls look beautiful! Looks like fun!...I've been reading your past posts so I could catch up with you. God bless you, Friend, these are tough times for you. So glad you are letting friends/family step up to help you a bit. Anythhing that can make things easier for you now is a GOOD thing...I know you're gonna get passed this, but till you do I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete