Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thoughts on Thursday

I have just a few thoughts this week:

  • I must be looking OLD.....the bagger at the grocery store on Monday asked if I needed help to the car with my bags. I said only if he'd come home and put 'em away, I detest that job. But then again maybe I don't look so old....the lady behind me in line at Shopko said I was in the wrong line for the senior day. That was nice :-)
  • I think I should save empty frozen vegetable bags......I like to purchase clearance candy after a holiday and keep it in the freezer for the next time I 'need' some for the grands or Red Hats, etc.  Guess what? I, the 'chocoholic' in the family, don't even eat it. BUT, hubby has gotten into it. So, do you think if I hide the candy in a brussel sprouts bag he'll find it???




  • One of my Christmas gifts was the Olay PRO X cleansing system. A friend of mine has one and she liked it, I told her I'd like one too.....so one appeared under my tree (from her). I noticed a difference almost immediately after I started using it. It seems like every week I'd have a zit on my jawline. There's been NOTHING since I started using it. I really like it! The only thing I don't like is that I have to take off eye make up separately. Usually I just wash it off with a washcloth when I was my face.
  • I hate wearing glasses, mine are always dirty, no matter how much or when I clean them. One day one of the owners of the business I work at, took my glasses off my face and cleaned them for me. He said he could not stand them anymore. Sad, huh........................

Do you have any thoughts you would like to share? Be my guest!

2 comments: