Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Heaven Is For Real

I recently finished reading HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd Burpo. It's a true story about his 3 year old son's experience with heaven. If you are wondering about heaven this is a must read. I know the Bible says no man can enter heaven and return to earth, but it also says: Mark 10:14 "Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God."
Almost a year after a life threatening illness Colton starts talking about things that he could only know if he had been in heaven, things no one had discussed with him at such an early age. This book gave me goosebumps and really made me think. It's a 10 on my list. If you've read it I'd like to know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I bought that book and haven't started to read it. I'll let you know when I do! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I do wonder what Heaven will be like.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete