Friday, January 13, 2012

the Friday 56/Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

Currently I am reading Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman.
It's time to get back into the swing of things with Freda's Friday 56:
p. 56 "She was quiet for a moment, and I wondered if I shouldn't have asked, like maybe this was a room reserved for special guests."

I wanted to post a sentence from Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo that I just finished reading http://lindaloveschocolate.blogspot.com/2012/01/heaven-is-for-real.html but I returned it without writing down the quote.


Here's Freda's site and info:


Rules:

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to page 56.

*Find any sentence that grabs you.

*Post it.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book! Thanks for sharing this snippet.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. The book sounds intriguing. I've got such a long list of books to read in the new year - one of my resolutions is to get cracking on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkward moment? And what an interesting title - makes me wonder if there is anything honey-related because there is a hummingbird on the cover too!

    ReplyDelete