Monday, November 1, 2010

A- Maze- Ing or Woo Hoo

I can barely believe it...but hubby went to the school forest with grandson's kindergarten class. Hubby has NEVER done anything like this before!!!! I am so happy...........I don't need a gift, this is a gift as far as I am concerned. I was going to go .....my back has been bothering me for a couple of months and I was worried about how I could take walking around all day outside with 5 yr olds. I didn't even ask before Hubby said "I'm off, I could go". He is still laid off work every other week. I am not sure if he went b/c he knew my back is hurting, or that he knows I have a LOT to do before I leave on Thursday for a week in Naples, FL, or if he just wanted to spend time with J. Whatever his reasoning was (and I will never know b/c the guy does NOT talk) I am delighted that he went.
At the grocery store this morning I picked up 3 bags of 1/2 price chocolate candy.....it may have fallish packaging...but chocolate never is out of style. LOL I have the clothes washed, a pasta salad made for tomorrow's Red Hat meeting, an baking (pre-made) chocolate cookies and washing dishes right now. Next I get to vacuum upstairs and start packing. Woo Hoo.....I can't wait for sunshine and 80!!

No comments:

Post a Comment