Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home at last and more

Hubby is home from Thailand finally. The trip went well, he actually tried some different foods, namely a prawn and oxtail. :-0

Info you might find helpful:
1. When you take off your sweater to try on another, be sure you put your own sweater back on right side out. I was trying on a cardigan in Shopko the other day and while I was checking out a customer came up behind me and scared the living daylights nearly out of me (to tell me my sweater was inside out. LOL)
2. If you give your bff's hubby a big hug (before she does) when he returns from vacation she might not be too happy. Too bad.......you couldn't get out of bed (he he he) and it was a friendly hug anyway. (You know who you are.)
3. I can only play so many games of Candyland before I start cheating (to get the game over with sooner). I know I am a sad, sad excuse for a grandma.

After work today I decided to stop at the restaurant down the street from us and pick up a 'Corned beef & cabbage' dinner for myself, since I would be having supper alone and didn't feel like cooking. I got plenty of food, enough for tomorrow's lunch. Actually I've never had Corned Beef & Cabbage before, but I eat almost everything and knew I'd like it. It was good: baby red potatoes, corned beef, plenty of cabbage, carrots, and rye bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment