Monday, September 12, 2016

Well?


Yes, a well is where ya get water, but I am wondering well? what da ya think? My mother always said I was a thoroughbred, one of  a kind....As a small town girl, the only one in school with red hair, I am used to standing out in a crowd. Usually I wanted what everyone else had but once in awhile I opted for a unique outfit. Today I put on these hot pink leggings and purple Red Hat shirt. Is this appropriate to wear in public?
Probably not...........The t- shirt is not right, and my legs are not my most attractive feature. My leopard shoes look nice?? But, I was feeling  adventurous, and wore it anyway.............I didn't care.............went to 2 thrift stores only. I don't believe I wore this out. Kevin is not a fan of the pink pants......he does not like to stand out in the crowd, I don't give a hoot. In the future this will be an at home outfit, only. I hope to get some nicer leggings to wear in public. Maybe tomorrow??? I am going shopping with my friend to return some items I bought last week. LOL
This afternoon I wanted to go to the Stamp a long and make some cards, but I also wanted to clean out my trunk, it was full of sand from spending 2 weekends at the beach.
Bering the Martha that I am I decided that I needed to clean the trunk. I also did a bunch of laundry and sat and read for a while, after a week of rain the sunshine felt good.
Time to fold that darn laundry....it never, ever folds itself.

6 comments:

  1. Linda you look great! Now days anything goes. At least you are wearing clothes. People go shopping in pajamas!(to say the least) Also you are not a 300lb'er with skin tight leggings either. Now that I am older, I don't care too much what other people think. Of course, I normally don't go anywhere looking like a slob, and you sure don't with pink leggings. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks nice! I'd stand next to you in public with that on. Question is, would you stand next to me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything wrong with what you have on, there's pink in your shirt to match your pants. I learned a long time ago not to worry about what others think, after all you can't please everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I loved the shoes so much. Some times I like bright colors and do wear them. I say there are days when we can wear what ever we like. You were just going thrifting..no to a ladie's luncheon. You look so cute in the outfit, love your hair. How are the grands doing...do you get to see Jaden? Blessings, love, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear whatever you want whenever you want! You've earned that right and isn't it high time you do what you want to do for yourself???? If anyone has a problem with what you wear, it's their problem not yours. This is America and as far as I know, there aren't any clothing police...yet. Love you!

    ReplyDelete