Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Some Cards


So many friends have been so faithful in sending me cards, some from friends I don't even know. It's really nice to find a card or 2 in the mailbox, many with heartfelt messages. 

 I like Cinderella's quote, don't you?

This is just a sampling of the latest cards I've received. 
Thank you!
This week has been quiet, guess that's a blessing. I have to go out every day to have my port flushed....getting dressed and walking to the car is a pain in the **. It's still so very hard to breath. Yesterday a friend took me and then she stayed here for a while and helped me make some soup. 
Tomorrow I have labs, dr appt, and chemo. I am wondering what the dr is going to say about my breathing??? I don't think the thoracentis is an option anymore. 
This weekend we're expecting company so Kev did some cleaning. I kinda asked him to do it.....he doesn't like being told what to do.....but things are different now.
My cough is better today. It is worse when I lay down at night. I'm taking pseudoephedrine and cough for an hour or 2, but then I sleep most of the night. Yes, that IS an improvement.
Happy Hump Day!


9 comments:

  1. Dear Linda, I read your post and send my prayers to you to feel better and get well. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, It is good that Kevin knows you truly need his help. Glad you have friends who will stick by you to help out also. I think of you every day and pray that you have joy....even when you may not feel like dancing, you can enjoy something like great weather and birds singing. Please know you have friends you have not met yet and we care about you. Blessings, xoxo, love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! You are blessed to have good friends to help out and take you to appointments. I'm sure your hubby doesn't mind helping out. Hope your breathing improves really soon. Keep the faith and that positive attitude.

    Hugs & Prayers, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards. praying for your breathing dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting cards in the mail is so nice! Encouragement is so nice.
    Sending you a huge HUG!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. The plan is, I am still coming there Monday with Lisa. FINALLY! Hope my back can handle it,who knows how I will feel after today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't cha just love getting mail? ME TOO! My Niece and I send cards and I love to send and receive them:) I pray that today will be a good day, praying for good news from the doctor and better breathing! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I have not been making any cards, you should be getting oodles in the mail soon!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete