Monday, March 24, 2014

Life Is Hard

Ever heard of the saying 'Life is hard, then ya die'? Probably not, I'm not even sure of where I picked it up. As I think about it it's true, our earthly life can be hard.....but, as a Christian, I believe I'm going to heaven and my eternal life will be beyond any flowery words I can express here. 
They also say what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger, but it sure can hurt when you're smack dab in the middle of it. Being an adult isn't easy; we aren't carefree anymore, we have tough decisions to make, there's lots of work and little play....so much on our minds. 

Sometimes you can't just take another shot. Remember Jesus is in control of it all!!!

Some people that I care about are going through difficult times and my heart goes out to them. My bff has been worrying about her mom's pneumonia and hospitalization this weekend, but it looks like she's on the mend now - good news!
My SS is considering a separation from his wife. They have 3 young boys and I worry for them. Their relationship has never been smooth. I can't make it better, only offer my prayers and be there. 

Thanks for stopping by, hope your week is off to a GREAT start!

2 comments:

  1. It's a little sassy, but I remember the 'quote' and where I got it from. It's from a guy I use to work with in a factory ....we'd say 'Life's a bitch and then ya die', but he changed it to 'then ya marry one'. Just in case you were wondering. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard both those sayings, Linda. That's the way I heard it- Life's a *itch and then you die. lol So sorry about your SS''s situation and I am feeling bad for Deb, too, but glad her Mom is on the mend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete