Friday, October 22, 2010

A Neat Day

Yesterday was a pretty neat day.......I had a lot a lot of things planned. First I stopped at the thrift store and picked up a mask for my grandson and a couple of other items. Then I had lunch with one of my Red Hat friends and her sister at the place we are planning our Christmas party......the food was good, the company was good. I had some time to kill before my dermatologist appointment so I stopped at Goodwill and got a really cool pair of new silver flats and a fleece jacket. It's perfect for this time of year and can be worn as a sweater if I am cold at work. I checked out the Halloween store in town. It's got everything for Halloween........if you are into that. The dermatologist said I have no potential cancer spots :-). While I was at the dr my grandson called me...........so I called back and he wanted to know if I would to the the Fall Harvest party at school, I wasn't busy so I said sure. Mom brought him over and he played some computer games and we had supper and were off to school. We didn't know that the plan was to walk a mile and then go inside and decorate gourds. We were not dressed for walking and my back was aching so we only made 1/2 mile. It was nice to spend time with him, we have a special bond. His mom and brother were at Tiger Cubs and dad was working so I got to go. When I dropped him off Landon was up and fussing for his uncle & babysitter. I asked to hold him and started talking......Landon stopped crying and listened to me. It was sooooooooo amazing!!!! J wanted me to read a book so I read a Pokemon book to both boys.......the baby just listened and looked at the book. Three books later he was asleep. That was so neat, I have hardly seen him with his eyes open, he likes to sleep all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment