Friday, May 21, 2010

Problem solved

Yesterday morning I wanted to take a shower but the diverter button was STUCK and wouldn't budge so I had to use the downstairs shower and streak back upstairs to get dressed. K was at work so I sprayed WD-40 on the diverter. When hubby got home I asked him to pull it and he said he tried and couldn't get it. He said he didn't know what he was going to do............so after he left for golfing I found a small piece of rubber cupboard liner (to protect the diverter button) and my pliers and pulled the darn thing up! :-) Another "I can do it" attitude I got from mom. :-)

The downstairs toilet has been running off and on for over a year. It didn't seem to bother hubby but I finally got sick of it and had one of our plumbers (I work for a plumbing co) come over and fix it. He didn't have one of the parts he needed so he gave it to me at work and I fixed that too.

I know you won't believe this but I color the "blond" in my hair to get it back to my natural strawberry blond. The shade I loved was discontinued. :-( !!!! Yesterday I tried a new brand and VIOLA my hair did not look orange (like some brands make it look), it is a nice color. YEAHHH

Some days are just good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment