Thursday, May 6, 2010

cards from the Sayner Stampede

I did buy some Nestabilities....haven't had a chance to use them yet.
5 layers........beautiful card for my mom for Mothers Day. Very tedious and expensive to mail but I love this technique.

After we stamped on the blue paper we colored parts in with a white gel pen and then colored over the white with Copic markers so the color would be true on the colored paper. I like this.........could you use any kind of markers?






the black flowers are stamped onto acetate, very pretty, but you could skip the acetate and just stamp onto the white cardstock....not the same effect though.










I dropped alcohol inks and an extender onto cardstock while it was going around in a 'spinner' (not sure what they called it, she said you could purchase the same thing at a Toys R Us for about $10)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the cards, especially the 5 layer rose, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete