Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

My mom will never read this post, but it is still for her!!! She isn't aware of everything she has done for me, in fact she will say it was "nothing", I appreciate it all.

Thank you mom for always loving me
just the way I am.
Thank you mom for helping me
and knowing what I need.
Thank you mom for always being there,
for showing me how to be strong,
how to think outside of the box,
how to not judge others, and
how to have a positive attitude.

Thank You for Being YOU!
I hope everyone had a great day and was appreciated by family and friends. I started the day off with a bang (literally). I slipped on my kitchen floor on an empty, greasy bacon wrapper that I didn't know had fallen to the floor (obviously). I was getting ice for my (too hot) tea and BANG, down I went. I hit my head on the pantry or oven door and landed on my hip/behind. Five year old J asked "Grandma, are you alright?" I finally answered "yes" and we discussed how to call 911, something I am surprised they haven't covered in 4K. My temple and hip are tender (I found out when I laid on my side in bed) but I don't have a single bruise.
And that was the start of a new week, I hope it isn't an indication of how the rest of the week will go. I am still extremely stressed by everything I have going on, my house being a mess, and being so tired. My 'batteries' regenerate when I have quiet ME ONLY time and I just can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment