Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday season

We all are aware of the various holiday seasons..........but our family celebrates another 'popular' season............the BIRTHDAY SEASON. Oh yes, it is real and starts in early spring (Feb, to be exact).
Feb 15 - one grandson, then we move to
Mar with a nephew and son law, and off to the big one -
April 4 - granddaughter
12 - bff
15 - grandson
23 - grandson
26 - sister
30 - me, and no, it doesn't end here
May 1 - my mom
10 - brother & grandma (both have passed)
19 - son
25 - granddaughter
June 13 -son
Then we get a break until August.
There are also a few anniversaries and friends birthdays in spring that I remember too. Our adult children are lucky to get a card (sorry - it doesn't mean we don't care, it just means I am scatterbrained, concentrate on the kids, and forget the adults).

And I know some of you have asked for my wish list, instead of emailing it to a few people I will post it here for the world to see. ***wink***
cards, live flowers to plant, cordless mouse for my laptop, removable glue for my Slice, dark chocolate, a visit from the Style TV channel's program 'CLEAN HOUSE', any scrapbooking/card making supplies, gift cards, a few extra hours in the day, clothing steamer, PDQ car wash certificates, lunch at Red Lobster, Olive Garden and such.....I like different and unique things.

If you leave me a comment and wish me Happy Birthday I'd be plenty happy, I don't need a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment