Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

It seems like just yesterday we were worried about our computers turning the date over to 2000 and now it's 2010. Time flies, huh?



We didn't celebrate at all. We were invited to my bff's after dinner to play games but didn't go. Wednesday night I got REALLY, REALLY sick. I just laid around home for 2 days. I think I feel better today. I still don't have an appetite (not a bad thing), but it will come back :-( I'm sure.



It's gotten down right cold, this morning it's 5 with a wind chill of -14. I bet it was mighty chilly when the POLAR BEAR CLUB jumped into Lake Michigan yesterday...........brrrr

I have a busy week ahead, as usual:
Monday I get to to grocery shopping, and am having surgery on my hand for some sun damaged cells and babysitting our 4 yr old grandson. Grandpa is laid off this week so he can watch him while I am gone.
Tuesday I work and our Red Hat meeting is in the evening. My bff and I are in charge of it. We are having a fondue party (I better find some recipes) and scrapbooking (it's hard to get the non scrapbookers to come).
Wednesday I work again.
Thursday I babysit in the afternoon.
Friday I hope to take our tree down.
Have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment