Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Update, etc.

I just found out this morning that our new baby is due Aug. 20th. Both of the other boys were born early.......... We are praying for health for mom and baby. She hasn't found out the sex yet, I am sure she will not want to be surprised. My step-daughter is getting married July 31, so the baby could be an 'interesting' factor in her brother's plans for the wedding festivities.
I finished a couple of Valentines cards today and am now cleaning up (a bit). I WANT to concentrate on my scrapbooks this year. Yesterday we had a great time at Archivers making Valentine cards......and shopping (I was able to get the embossing tips for my Slice)....and eating. We ate at Red Lobster, hubby won't take me there so I take any opportunity I have to go with friends. We shared an appetizer and 1/2 of the other's entree (that works for us!!!), but no desert.......we were strong???? or stuffed??? LOL
This week's soup is potato soup, I made it about lunch time so it's already for supper tonight. I told you I like soup in the winter ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment