Thursday, April 17, 2014

Just A Little News

Thanks everyone for your heartwarming comments. I intended to email each of you, but I just haven't found the time. I'm working, on the phone, trying to pack, etc. I'm spoiled and use to having days off, since Cindy quit (work) I am working extra days to help out.

Remember you can sign up with email and you'll get an email whenever I post. Then you don't have to remember to check this site. See the box on the right.

I'm doing great and not worrying yet. This morning was the first morning worries woke me up, but I was thinking about my step son's separation and work. That's what I see right now, the cancer seems invisible to me at this time.

The good news is that I gave myself a pedicure last night and have most of my packing done. I called the insurance company and found out that acupuncture is not covered by insurance but massage therapy is. I am definitely going to take advantage of that!!! Thank God for insurance.

I am working today, on my day off. Tomorrow we are leaving early for Reno. I hope I get to sleep in at least one day......I want a lazy day. The day after we get home I have an appointment with the oncologist in the morning, then at noon I have to be at a different hospital for the port insertion. Will I go to work on the day after that????

I am reading 2 books about breast cancer, one suggests to keep a journal. Well, by golly by George, I thought of that idea all by myself. Not too long ago I picked up a pretty, flowered book that I had to have, I didn't know what for, but when I was diagnosed I knew! I have been keeping my notes, conversations, and feelings in it.

Gotta go........my job is calling.


2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip and be safe! sounds like you are taking things in stride and have a wonderful attitude...:) Keeping you in my prayers. And...the journal is a wonderful idea!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong. You have lots of people sending you positive energy. USE it. Let us carry you on some of those hard days.

    ReplyDelete