Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Poopy Day, A Purse, and a Pik-Nik King

 I was off today so I ran some errands in the morning, the roads, parking lots, and walkways were full of black, slushy mush.
Later in the morning it started to snow and blow. The weather man said we could POSSIBLY get an inch of snow. It didn't take me long to shovel the little bit of snow we had yesterday so I wasn't concerned...but it kept up......blowing and snowing. 
See the steps below? The snow was drifted past both steps, even with the top of the deck.
Thank goodness our neighbor did the sidewalks and most of the driveway. All I had to do was the back sidewalk and clean up what he didn't get with the snow-blower. 
As I tossed snow up onto the snowbank (see below) it would fall back onto the sidewalk. 
I didn't know what I felt like doing today, so I kinda wandered around the house and did a little of this and a little of that. 
While I was at the thrift store I spotted this tablecloth.
I had to buy it......because.....this is one of the table covers that was made at Converting Inc in Clintonville WI in the '80's when I worked there. I may have even had a hand in the manufacture of this!!!
 I know I shouldn't have,,,,but I did, I bought another purse. 
I like it because it's unique, it's different and hand made. 
It's a Bagolitas by Janice and I paid $2 for it. It's very clean, looks like it was only used on Easter & Christmas. The body is more of an oatmeal color that it appears here. There are 3 cell phone size pockets inside. It won't be my everyday purse but I think it's cool.  
I checked online and $2 was a good deal.

How was your day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how high the snow is, wow, you must be ready for spring. Love the purse. Thanks so much for stopping by:-)

    ReplyDelete