Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thoughts on Thursday

Happy Independence Day!
Thank you to all who are serving and who have ever served our great country in the military. Thank you to their families and loved ones also, it is a big sacrifice!
....truth is Freedom is not free!

On my way to work yesterday morning I saw one of these gliders flying overhead. I couldn't get a photo b/c I don't allow myself any extra time. I see them often during the summer months flying over the shoreline...love 'em....they make me smile.


I love these gold sequined slip ons from Keds....they are sold out so I won't be getting any, but I can still adore them.
4th of July weekend for the USA.....lots of cookouts, fireworks, family gatherings, etc. I am not sure if I'll go to any fireworks or not............

No comments:

Post a Comment