Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Good Day

The day is off to a good start :-) It is sunny and not so humid as last week. I just won a $10 certificate to a coffee shop (on the radio). I have coffee dates with a friend (when we can squeeze the time in) so I will treat her. Thanks bff SHARING INTERESTS at http://boopnut39.blogspot.com/ for promoting my blog, check hers out, we are both just getting started and looking for our niches.
This morning I am off to Appleton (1 hr drive) to return several items, then I'll stop at Archiver's to get my free cardstock, and probably grab a bite to eat at McD's before I pick up the boys before 1 for the end of summer party at the library.
Last night I (again) started work on Heather & Eastin's scrapbook (a wedding shower gift-1 yr anniversary was Sunday.....I better get going) so I hope to get that finished before the end of the month. Tomorrow I am off again. Woo Hoo!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment