Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another book report and more trivia

I'm finished with I HEARD THAT SONG BEFORE (I am having a hard time with the grammar) by Mary Higgins Clark. I love her books. It is a really good whodunit..........I had several suspects but it was not whom I thought it was.

The week is going fast and busy with my granddaughter here. Hubby had her 2 days while I had to work so we just had the evenings.......last night I had the 2 boys also....what a zoo. Today will be quiet, she is going to play with the neighbors granddaughter in the morning. We'll do whatever she wants to do in the afternoon.

Tomorrow we are going to Bay Beach, an inexpensive amusement park for younger children. We are meeting A's family there and she will go home with them.

Sunday I am going to my grandson's 7th BD party and taking the 2 little boys with me. It's about 1-3/4 hr drive, I think the kids will have fun. My son has a nice big yard for the kids to play in and the weather is not suppose to be so hot & humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment