Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a Monday

I think we had our Indian summer today. It was sunny and the thermometer in my car said 59 in TR this afternoon when I drove home. This morning I spent some time in 4K reading to my grandson's class. I was almost late.... I am not sure what I was thinking b/c I took a wrong turn and headed toward where they attended vacation Bible School. I really did enjoy it and am going to do it once a month. The kids seemed to enjoy it also. After class was over and my grandson said I could go home (he was nearly in tears when I said good-bye before school was over) I HAD to stop at the thrift store. Halloween things were 1/2 price so I picked up just a couple of things. I will do a little more decorating this year because I am having a small Halloween party on the 31 for a couple of my grandkids before we go Trick or Treating. I also got a REALLY COOL pop up book to read to the kids, "The Wide Mouthed Frog". It's in excellent condition and I think it will be fun to read. When I got home I washed the windows on my car, there was such a film that it looked like I was driving in fog (well, almost that bad). I put my scarecrow out too. And finally I had to do the dreaded grocery shopping....not my favorite job, how about you? Hubby is golfing, it could be the last time this year........or they could be golfing in November, ya never know about our weather. It wasn't a bad Monday at all.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love helping out at school when Logan was in Elementary school,grade 4K-3rd.I wanted to yet in 4th but no help needed in Logan's grade.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete