Friday, October 28, 2016

2 Movies in Less Than a Week, Really???


Last month Kevin asked me if I wanted to see Sully...I said 'sure.'
Sully
Excellent.

We haven't been to the movies in a LONG, LONG time. We really enjoyed it. The theater is new, has comfy and roomy seats.
A few days later I went to the movie with friends from book club. I prefer to read the book and then see the movie, since we read the book a few months ago it worked our perfectly. I didn't cry (I don't) but we all liked the movie.

5 comments:

  1. I have wanted to see Sully, thanks for the review:) Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I am glad you were able to go and enjoy yourself. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your critique.
    I love movies and we go ocassionally but not nearly
    As often as we once did because of Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see Sully but I do not want to go to movies alone.Jack will NEVER go watch a movie with me, in fact we NEVER watch them at home either. sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ตารางคะแนน
    .

    ReplyDelete