Friday, October 14, 2016

Dear Lord....

I hate cancer and what it has done to my body and life!!!
Last night I was sooooo upset....
I am battling with feelings  of helplessness, loneliness, incompetence, invisibleness, etc. Last night I just wanted to throw things.  I am better today, but not over it. I hate being helpless and having to ask people, I barely go anywhere, where's my life?, I have a hard time walking, I am much weaker than I used to be. I know I shouldn't complain - so many people have it so much worse - most days I can deal with it. I really try not to complain much, it doesn't do any good. 
I know I can look up Bible verses and probably should do so.
I am thankful to the people that say I look good, that's a positive I can hold on to.
I am not sure what to pray, but YOU do! Dear Lord.....

8 comments:

  1. Linda I continue to pray for you daily. I am sorry that this is happening, truly. Can you manage to either sit outside and listen to nature or sit by a window and enjoy God's creation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda- Oh- How I know what you are going through...not firsthand but from watching my hubby struggle since his cancer diagnosis. He is SO exhausted all the time (and cranky might I add). I feel badly for him but all I can do is pray for him....and I am doing the same for you---praying for the strength for you to get through the day and that you get stronger day by day. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, You are in my prayers each day. I would hold you if I were there. Some times we need human contact...hugs. Talking, laughing, or just sitting together. Sending love to you my dear friend. Blessings be from God, love, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry...You are in my prayers!!!
    Sending a huge HUG!!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just have to let others pray FOR you!!!
    Love and prayers - from one Linda to another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to say, sometimes the power of prayer works. I will get right on that MORE. If you ever just want to talk to someone and get it out, call me. I may not always say the right things, but I am a good listener. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete