Saturday, July 24, 2010

Martha Stewart punches

Yesterday I got my new Martha Stewart punches that I ordered from HSN. WOOHOO!!!! :-) I like to watch the craft shows but seldom order.


I haven't had much time to play with them yet, but they look like they'll be FUUUNNNN! You ll notice that the 'wings' fold up for storage. The butterfly punch comes with 3 clear stamps so you can stamp the butterfly then punch it out. cool, eh???

There were 2 sets for the TODAY'S SPECIAL or a ONE TIME ONLY..........I don't remember what they called it, just that I could only get one set. After I ordered I played the $185K giveaway game and won a $20 gift certificate. I could hardly believe it. I never win.


Let me know if you have these punches and what you've used them for. The 2 on the bottom are 'punch around the page'. First you punch the corner then use the longer one to go all around the page, you can even use the corner to punch on a folded corner of a card. I tried it, it works....great idea, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment