Monday, September 21, 2009

Who dunnit, rain, and other such trivia.


Do you see all these holes in our backyard? The orange spot (about the middle, right side) is a cherry tomato. Friday morning I went outside to water my flowers and just happened to notice a bunch of small holes dug into the yard ............who dunnit????? My hubby thinks it was a skunk looking for food. I have never seen that before so I don't know.
Last night we finally got some much needed rain...that's the first time we've had rain all month. It's wasn't a lot, but it will help.
Today it's back to the 'real world' after a long weekend retreat up north. The sun shone all weekend and it was a fabulous retreat (more about that in a later post). We got home after six last night. I have unpacking to finish and laundry to do, back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

    ReplyDelete