Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thoughts On Thursday

My first thought is that it's not last Thursday......this is a much better week.

I like 'fan mail'. Earlier this week I received this note from one of my granddaughters. 



Gee, if it isn't one doctor it's another. I went to the dermatologist on Tuesday because I found some suspicious white spots....sure enough they got zapped. One area on my leg got shaved off, I don't have the results yet.

Why, oh why, is the hair on my legs growing???? It's not fair!!!

Yesterday it was cold, cloudy, just plain gloomy. I kept telling myself that 40% chance of showers really meant 60% dry. It didn't rain but I just felt so blah, shortly after noon I finally decided to do something. I started to tackle the basement.That didn't last long because soon it was time to start supper....then I remembered that I promised my grandson I'd take him to kids night at the park. He did not forget either and called me about 5....so off we went. That's the end of cleaning the craft area. Why didn't mom take the boys?... she was not at work. I took one boy and some other family members took the other 2. (things that make me go  HUH???????) I was pleasantly surprised that grandson J handed me a tootsie roll that he chose just for me. They get punches for playing games and then choose small prizes. 

I still have my flowers to plant. Wish me luck!!! Today is sunny and nice so I will get to it.

It's really nice to be able to read, guilt-free, for a good portion of the afternoon.

This is not a very exciting post, kinda nice not to be complaining about anything for a change. And it's nice to be able to do ordinary things, like laundry and cooking.......I AM  a homebody and don't miss work one bit!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope there's a great weekend in your near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment