Monday, July 15, 2013

Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff????

I use to get all kinds of free stuff in the mail, oh it was fun going to the mailbox. That doesn't happen very much anymore though, probably because I don't have the time to search for free sites and  they are not as easy to come by as they once were. I'm a big fan of Kim Komando, 'America's Digital Goddess', a radio talk show hostess. I regularly listen to her program on saturday mornings and I subscribe to her newsletters (that I don't always read). In one of the latest ones she lists sites for free stuff. Check it out, I plan to do so. Hopefully, after I am retired, I will have more time to find free things. I will not be entering sweepstakes though.........I can't see myself doing that for hours on end. My attention span is too short.
Do you have any good sites to recommend for free stuff???

No comments:

Post a Comment