Monday, April 5, 2010

Today's treasures

Since I had the day to myself I hit some thrift shops - at the local store where I shop all of the time, I got: a complete pirate costume for one of my grandsons (includes pants, mask, shirt, and belt), brand new leather Amnity wallet, vintage table cloth and I think that's all. I got it all for the grand total of $3.50. Next I stopped at the consignment shop (in my mom's day it was called the resale shop) and picked up my $9.00 in sales but spent it on a $10 fused glass pendant in 'my colors'. I stopped at another thrift store and got an Easter basket for next year (at 1/2 price), a sleeveless top for me, and something else, for ??? After that I was off to Menards to get a new microfiber mop (the one I had and really liked has a broken handle). I used a $10 rebate check a friend had given to me :-) The new mop is OK, but I liked my old one much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment